Saturday, March 21, 2009

FREE SHAMPOO-CVS


The other day I decided to humor myself and go to CVS since it is walking distance from my work. I went to get Poland spring 1-gallon bottles that were on sale for 3 for $3.00 since that is the only water my husband will drink. A few bloggers had mentioned there is this organix shampoo that has a “try me free” rebate connected to it. I love free shampoo, who wouldn’t? I walked down the shampoo aisle thinking if it is free, CVS is probably out of it. To my surprise, not only did they have a bunch of these bottles, but there was also another shampoo that was advertising try me free. I decided I would get both. I bought them on separate receipts and went home. The value of each is $6.99. They smell absolutely amazing. Now if you don’t have CVS you still can get these free bottles of shampoo or conditioner. I found both with the rebates attached at Rite aid as well as Target. Please comment if you find it at other locations so that the readers can benefit. The Picture above is both kinds that were free. There are quite a few different scents.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment