Sunday, March 29, 2009

CHANGING CAR OIL

Cutting down your expenses don't have to stop at household, and shopping. Even your car can be a way to cut down expenses. A person can change their own oil for a lot cheaper then it costs to go somewhere to get the oil change. My husband changes the oil in both of our cars, and has done so since we got married. He even changes the oil sometimes in my brother's car, and my parents cars.

Now I know you might be thinking, well how will I remember to change my oil when it is time. Pennzoil is giving away free stickers for you to remember when to change your own oil. They send you so many stickers, that it should last a lifetime.

To get more information on the free stickers go to:
http://www.pennzoil.com/site/contact.html

Just send an email to pen@cgilink.com requesting free stickers with your name an address and within a few weeks you will receive a ton of stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment