Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CREATIVE WRAPPING 1

Whenever I would get an item that wasn't a perfect square, I would get creative with the wrapping of it. One of my favorite is making my gift look like a piece of candy. Also, whenever I didn't have tape handy, I would use this same method of wrapping.


You will need:

-your gift
-wrapping paper
-yarn or pipe cleaner
-scissors

1. Cut out the wrapping paper need. Leave plenty of space on every part of it.

2. Place gift in the middle of the paper on the very edge

3. Start rolling up the gift wrap with the gift inside

4. On one side right above the gift start twisting the paper

5. Cut a piece of year or pipe cleaner to any size you please

6. Tie the twisted gift wrap paper.

7. Repeat steps 4-6 on the other side

8. Depending on how big the gift is, leave about 2in - 10 in of paper hanging on the edges

9. Any excess paper over 2in-10 in, cut it off.

10. Fix paper until satified with the final look.

No comments:

Post a Comment