Friday, March 27, 2009

FREE MOVIE NIGHT

T.G.I.F
For some of us this is the end of the work week. Want something fun to do with the family or your friends? As always, movies are an option. Have you checked the library for movies lately?

The libraries has a variety of movies (DVDs and VHS) available for you to borrow for free. If you have a library card, you can rent a movie for 1 week for free. Want to keep it for an additional week, no problem just call and renew the movie for another week. The movies range in type and there are movies for all age groups. Check out your local library to see what movies you can use for your next movie night.

If you don't have a library card, get a library card while you are there, it is free to join and there is plenty of free entertainment and knowledge available at the library for you to get your hands on. Usually they ask for one bill or credit card envelope mailed to you at your address for proof of address. Last time I used an letter someone sent me because it was the only thing I had in the car.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! I will be posting this weekend as usual so keep an eye out for my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment