Thursday, June 18, 2009

WHATS IN YOUR PURSE?

So I was on mylot and someone had started a discussion about


What is in your purse?


As I was looking through my purse, it got me thinking, man I have a lot of crazy things in my purse. So I figured I would start a discussion on what is in your purse? Please post a comment on this discussion letting us know what you have in your purse. It will be interesting to see what the wackiest thing you have in your purse is.


Everyone laughed at me for having toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse.

2 comments:

The Coupon Junkie said...

Tide Stick
Hair Spray
Pacifier
Bobby Pins
iTouch
Keys
Head Phones
Shopping List
Bug Spray

Amoora said...

thanks for sharing. I don't have anything to weird right now.
I have a digital camera
age defying w/ sunscreen lotion
3 gift cards
a pen
2 regular lotion of my hands(I'm not sure why I have two)
reciepts
coupons for a price adjustment
a raincheck
my old cell phone(I need to take it to best buy so they can put all my contacts on my new phone)
and my new cell phone
of course my wallet w/ cash and a credit card
mascara
chapstick
gum

Post a Comment