Monday, June 15, 2009

LOST MY JOB!

I am sorry I have been slacking. My work has been crazy for the last few weeks and finally they laid me off on Friday. I was a little bummed at first but now I am ready to do all the things I never got around to because of work. I started off my weekend with a few hours of organizing a coupon notebook. I will post that when it is finally ready to be I have never had a coupon notebook, I don't use coupons as much as I should probably because they weren't organized in a way I could use them. I am still searching for all the sizes of the clear sheets so i can fit all my coupons, target and staples don't have all the sizes, how sad! Anyways I hope to pay more attention to the blog with my new found freedom. Also, I hope to cut down my expenses to live within in one person income household. I also will be finding anything and everything that is FREE! So, keep and eye out to see how I work out life without a job, or at least until I find a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment