Thursday, June 11, 2009

FREE BLOCKBUSTER RENTAL FOR GOOD GRADES

I Love getting free movies to watch. You too can enjoy free movies with your child's report cards. At blockbuster, if your children have A's on their report card you can get 1 free "Kids/Family" movie rental. Make sure you enjoy your free movie as soon as report cards come out. This is only at participating locations. This is something that has been going on since I was in high school, so I would recommend someone reporting back about if it still works. When I was in high school they would pass along a sheet that would tell you all the places you get a discount or free stuff because of your good grades.

Update: A nearby blockbuster in my area says "Blockbuster supports local schools with its “Good Grades, Free Rentals” program, providing free movie and game rentals to children, grades 1-8, who maintain A and B averages."

2 comments:

Amanda Bailey said...

I don't know what blockbuster you are talking about, but i've been working for blockbuster for 3 years now and I've never heard of that

Amanda (abail87 form sparkpeople)

Amoora said...

Thanks for stopping by Amanda, and for commenting. I do think not all locations participate. My local blockbusters do participate. Take care!

Post a Comment