Saturday, March 14, 2020


Today marks the first day of Spring break for me, yay! Starting a day early to the Covid-19 issues. I have decided to take advantage of this quartine time, although I had plans to travel this break. I took this opportunity to compile all my to-do lists into a grand Quartine Survival bucket list. I am using this time to catch up on everything that I wanted to do but just haven't had a minute to get around to. I will share my journey with you. Confession: I cannot sit still. I don't know how and I don't want to know how either. I feel there are too many things to do in life.I am using this downtime as an opportunity to reorganize my life to include fun. Mission one: learn Adobe Indesign! This semester I have to submit assignments on InDesign, a software I have never used. Lucky for students, Adobe is offering free Adobe cloud usage at home for the next 90 days(#frugaltip). University students: this is a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of software access. I have always been interested in writing. After submitting a mid-term dossier, I am enjoying the idea of using InDesign and learning all its capabilities. Today I spent the day following youtube videos and learning my way around this platform. I created a portfolio. I procrastinated portfolio completion due to a lack of time. After a whole day of working on Indesign, I can tell you, I am not sure what I was scared of.

No comments:

Post a Comment