Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Girl's room redesign


Today's mission: The girls room. This was a big challenge. I took everything out. I decided my youngest is old enough to give up the crib and the matching changing table/dresser. Once all the furinture was removed we began to work. I decided my youngest is old enough to give up the crib and the matching changing table/dresser. This resulted in a lot more free space for the girls. We repurposed the dresser from my sons room into the girls room. The tall dresser takes up less space. Both girls has mostly dresses so alot of their clothes are hanging. Upon taking on the girls room, I realized this is going to be a two day project. As we near the end of today, we still haven't completed sorting through all the clothes. A massive giveaway pile is waiting for me in the other room from the three kids. Overwhelmed, I decide to call it quits. We are going to end our day with a movie night and popcorn. I will update you tomorrow on the progress

No comments:

Post a Comment