Friday, March 13, 2020


During this force "vacation" I feel I found a moment to revive my blog. Oh, how I have missed blogging about frugality and life. This probably will be essential these days as we have nowhere to go. I will not claim that I have it together, but I will share how I am navigating through this scary time. I am a single mom of three. Due to varying ages, each child has their own needs. My son, for example, needs help with school work. He needs to attend online classes daily. He is independent in comparison to my daughter. She is in first grade. She needs undivided attention in every single assignment. Not to criticize the school in any way but either my first grader gets way more work then my 4th grader or my 4th grader isn't getting enough work. Either way, my first grader is a full-time job. Then there is my little angel who has started her terrible two. No words to explain the adventures I am facing with her adorable, challenging, and sassy self. One amazing blessing is I am not forced into quartine another adult, LOL! It is amazingly stressful dealing with three perfect little angels. But adding a grown child into the mix, I can't! There is freedom in cooking whatever I want with worrying about someone else's opinion, dietary needs, etc... With kids; eat it or starve. I have my picky eaters but they know the rules. Being a full-time student is a challenge with three kids. I have not decided if it easier now or before. I will say I live off no sleep and tons of caffeine. Join me in my adventures of frugal fun and sanity over these trying times. Feel free to post your vents, questions, and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment