Thursday, March 5, 2020

Unselfishly Selfish


On my birthday in 2018 and I decided that daily I will do something for me. I came to this realization that everyone is consumed in their own happiness and mothers, we tend to forget ourselves because we are focused on everyone else. My ex used to always have "his time" something that I could never carved out because I always felt my responsibilites to took priority. Then over the years I felt it was ok to be "unselfishly, selfish". Continuing to work myself to exhaustion with no break. This is not how I want to live anymore. These activities don't have to cost a lot of money. Part of this is just enjoying the simple things and adding a positive persepective to things you may be already doing. I will let you in on my daily activities during this quarantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment