Saturday, March 28, 2020

Gloomy Saturday


Today's choosing me treats include: -no cooking -dying my hair -reorganizing my makeup Today I sit at home looking out the window at the gloomy sky. Suprisingly a lot of cars are going by. I am dressed to go to for a run, but I cannot bring myself to go outside with the clouds crying. This is the kids weekend with their day. The results: no cooking! I will munch probably make a sandwich for lunch and munch on salad for dinner. I love cooking but having to spend half the day in the kitchen during this break has been exhausting. Today, the kitchen is closed! Normally, this would be a great day to go out to eat, but now we sit at home keep busy. A a few months ago I bought some boxes of hair dye to out. Today while I am home alone, not chasing after my little ones I choose to focus on myself. I have spent the last year two years learning new make-up technics and I am really enjoying trying them out. With this small window I have I would like to reorgranize my make up while no little girls are here to keep stealing all my makeup. School work: I am working on a 3 building comparative essay. I haven't started yet because I have no clue what to compare. There are so many buildings to choose, I have no clue where to begin. Feel free to add your suggestions. I hope by today to finish my rough draft, 1400 words shouldn't be too hard to tackle, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment