Thursday, August 13, 2009

GRR... CVS

I need a moment to vent. I went to CVS, I don't necessarily go in to CVS often. I had a few rainchecks I wanted to use. One raincheck is for a 24 pack of regular #2 pencils that are $2.79 a pack. The sale price was $1.99 with a $1.99 extra bucks. Well today the pencils are on sale for $1.50. So as the woman is explaining this to me, I was thinking "ok, what is the problem?" So she called a manager over who told me I can't use the raincheck today but I can get the pencils for the sale price. I explained all I wanted to do was get the raincheck and that I don't care about the sale price. He said he could not go back in the system and change the price because it is on sale cheaper then the cost of the raincheck. So I asked him if I could at least get the extra bucks for $1.50 instead of $1.99 and he said there is nothing he can do and walked away from me. How rude! So as he was walking away I told him I need these items for a charity, we are getting school supplies for local orphans and I don't have time to wait until the sale price match the one on the raincheck. So now I am not sure what to do. I really need the pencils for the orphans since we are going to be putting together the book bags next week and the following week the kids start school. I am extremely pissed off at how rude the manager was and how he just walked away. And it just doesn't make any sense to me why if I want to pay more for a stupid item why they can't make it happen. I had a $1.99 extra bucks that I wanted to use. So now is this worth calling the CVS customer service line? I really don't feel like I want to make trouble, but it is stupid that I couldn't walk out with the pencils.

Any suggestions are greaty appreciated. If you have any similar storiees you would like to share, please feel free. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment