Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Claire's Deals

I was at the mall on Sunday. I stopped by claire's because I love the 10 for $10 deals on accessories. While I was there I found two pairs of little kid shoes in the bin. I was told by one associate that they are part of the 10 for $10 deal. I was shocked but I took them because we have some orphans in the community that most likely can benefit from them. While there I got a few pairs of accessories for me. I also got 2 packs of tights for the orphans to wear with the adorable shoes plus other cool items. When I got up to the register a different woman told me that these shoes are 2 for $10.00 I went to check the wall but they weren't any shoes on that wall, only sandals. I went back to find the other woman and she gave them to me for a dollar each. I'll try to take some pictures of the awesome shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment