Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dollar store parties

When throwing a party remember the dollar tree for all your party needs. With a little creativity you can have an awesome party. Yesterday I threw a party for my cousin. I spent $12 on all supplies necessary for a party (plates,utensils,cups,decor, table cover, etc) I mixed and matched the blue and yellow party stuff to get a nice summer, beachy look. everyone brought food and dessert so I was basically only responsible for drinks and snacks. I bought luau themed party supplies once before. At walmart the items were between $2.50 to $5.00. I went to the dollar store and got everything I nedded for the party and also luau themed for about $10ish. So next time you throw a party make the dollar store your firsy stop.

1 comment:

The Coupon Junkie said...

I ran into the Dollar Tree the other day and remembered you said to go there for little toys etc! So i went to the toy section and i'll def. be going there for the kids stockings=)
And ill also go there for party stuff come november...2 November birthdays ay ay ay!!! Last year i spent over $100 on Kaits birthday...not gunna happen this year if i have anything to do with it!

Post a Comment