Friday, January 22, 2016


I don't usually walk down the toy aisles after christmas sales, I didn't know they clearanced so many items. This year after my friend who has mastered the art of target shopping had mentioned the toy section, I decided to check it out. I found paw patrol mini figurines form $2.99 down to $0.88. These work great for car rides for my children, I love storing little toys in their backpacks for them to find and play with on road trips. Also, spongebob lego figurines also down to $0.88. My son loved building them. It says for ages 5 and up but my 4 year old was able to follow the instructions and build the kits. I found a guess who knock off game for $1.50. I haven't opened it yet but I do believe my toddlers will enjoy playing this game. Would love to hear what great items you found this year at target.

No comments:

Post a Comment